My Wife Cheated on Me Through a Dating App, and Even Though I Want a Divorce, Things Have Taken a Strange Turn (by Shinaga Toho) Chapter 3 - 12 ❤️
My Wife Cheated on Me Through a Dating App, and Even Though I Want a Divorce, Things Have Taken a Strange Turn (by Shinaga Toho) Chapter 3 - 12 ❤️
What do you mean, the condition for forgiving an affair is that I cheat too as atonement?
A married couple with no children is facing a bitter showdown because the wife has cheated on her husband.
Apparently, the wife used a dating app to find her affair partner.
I guess it’s become that easy to find someone these days.
What a troublesome world we live in.
Despite being the one who cheated, the wife refuses to accept a divorce.
She keeps repeating, “I love you,” but hearing those words from the same mouth that kissed another man only leaves her husband feeling empty.
If she really loved him, she wouldn't have cheated.
At the very least, before and during the affair, she must have loved her affair partner instead.
Because the wife absolutely doesn’t want a divorce, she comes up with a proposal that no ordinary person would ever consider.
What will become of this married couple?
Associated Names
妻がアプリで浮気をしたから、離婚を望んでいるのに、おかしなことになってしまった
Tsuma ga apuri de uwaki wo shita kara, rikon wo nozonde iru noni, okashina koto ni natte shimatta
Author
品画十帆
Shinaga Toho
@6347
Year
2024
Raw Source
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16818093081811298921
Novel Updates
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-wife-cheated-on-me-through-a-dating-app-and-even-though-i-want-a-divorce-things-have-taken-a-strange-turn/
Chapters
Loading...