I Decided to NTR My Wife Too in Exchange for Forgiving Her NTR (by Tanaka Matao) Chapter 3 - 18 ❤️
I Decided to NTR My Wife Too in Exchange for Forgiving Her NTR (by Tanaka Matao) Chapter 3 - 18 ❤️
“I’ll never do it again! Please! Forgive me!”
“I understand. I forgive you.”
“But there’s one condition.”
“I’m going to cheat on you, too.”
“What?”
When I came home one day, I found my wife having an affair with a man I didn’t know.
My wife was cute, devoted, and faithful… or so I had believed.
Her sudden betrayal came completely out of nowhere.
She tried to make all sorts of excuses, but after the man ran off, we sat down and talked.
My wife fell to her knees and desperately begged me.
“I’ll never do it again! Please! Forgive me!”
Honestly, I was so furious that I felt like my blood was boiling.
I had absolutely no intention of forgiving her.
Still, I decided to hear how they had met and exactly what had happened between them.
Apparently, the man was her boss at work.
She had gotten completely drunk at a company drinking party, ended up going to a hotel with him, and that was how it all began.
And this wasn’t even the first time.
It had happened several times already.
After hearing everything, I came to a single conclusion.
“Fine. I’ll forgive you, but on one condition. I’ll cheat on you too.”
“…What?”
And so, I ended up having an affair with my wife’s permission.
Associated Names
妻のNTRを許す代わりに俺もNTRをすることにした
Tsuma no NTR wo Yurusu Kawari ni Ore mo NTR wo Suru Koto ni Shita
Author
田中又雄
Tanaka Matao
@tanakamatao01
Year
2026
Raw Source
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/822139844695172795
Novel Updates
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-decided-to-ntr-my-wife-too-in-exchange-for-forgiving-her-ntr/
Chapters
Loading...