I Picked Up a Girl Who Fell Into the Depths of Despair After Her Childhood Friend Was NTR’d by Her Own Older Sister, and I’ll Make Her Happy With All My Might (by Yozora Kanato) Chapter 4 - 30 ❤️
I Picked Up a Girl Who Fell Into the Depths of Despair After Her Childhood Friend Was NTR’d by Her Own Older Sister, and I’ll Make Her Happy With All My Might (by Yozora Kanato) Chapter 4 - 30 ❤️
I’ll give my all to make the girl who has fallen into the depths of despair after being NTR’d by her own older sister happy in this sweet romantic comedy!!
Second-year high school student Kouryuji Haruto, the protagonist, lives a dull and uneventful daily life. After the school year’s opening ceremony ends, he takes his usual route home. Along the way, he finds a girl named Yozakura Setsuna sitting alone on a park bench in the pouring rain, crying without even holding an umbrella.
Concerned about her, Haruto decides to speak with Setsuna.
As they talk, Haruto learns that Setsuna was betrayed when her childhood friend, whom she had loved and trusted, was NTR’d by her own older sister.
Having lost both her place at school and her place at home, Setsuna has fallen into the depths of despair.
“Then, how about transferring to my school?”
“…Huh?”
With those simple words, Haruto reaches out to Setsuna, who has lost everything she once had.
A sweet romantic comedy begins as he gives everything he has to make this incredibly unfortunate girl happy!
Associated Names
幼馴染を実の姉にNTRされ絶望のどん底にいた女の子を拾った俺は、全力で幸せにすることにした
Osananajimi wo Mi no Ane Ni NTR Sare Zetsubou no Donzoko ni Ita Onnanoko wo Hirotta Ore wa, Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru Koto ni Shita
I Picked Up a Girl Who Was at the Depths of Despair After Her Childhood Friend Was Taken Away by Her Own Older Sister, and I Decided to Make Her Happy With Everything I Have
Author
夜空 叶ト
Yozora Kanato
@yozorakanato
Year
2026
Raw Source
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/822139843349854921
Novel Updates
n/a
Chapters
Loading...