Nori ga Warukute Uza I toiu Riyū de Daigaku Sākuru kara Tsuihō sareteshimatta. Shikatanainode Hitori de Daigaku Seikatsu o ŌKa Shiteru to Moto Sākuru no Yandere Bijin Shimai ga Ore no Ie ni Iribitaru Yō ni Natteitta Hanashi

No Rating

Synopsis

You should get out of that club already. I was kicked out of my university club for not understanding the club atmosphere and for being annoying. I had no choice but to enjoy college life on my own, but then the beautiful Yandere sisters from my former club started hanging out at my house. The story of how I started hanging out at my house.

Nori ga Warukute Uza I toiu Riyū de Daigaku Sākuru kara Tsuihō sareteshimatta. Shikatanainode Hitori de Daigaku Seikatsu o ŌKa Shiteru to Moto Sākuru no Yandere Bijin Shimai ga Ore no Ie ni Iribitaru Yō ni Natteitta Hanashi
Associated Names ノリが悪くてウザいという理由で大学サークルから追放されてしまった。仕方ないので一人で大学生活を謳歌してると元サークルのヤンデレ美人姉妹が俺の家に入り浸るようになっていった話
Author Tama
Release June 21, 2024
Completed July 14, 2024

List Chapter

×

Ad-Blocker Detected :(

Sorry, we detected that you have activated Ad-Blocker.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your Ad-Blocker, it helps us in developing this Website.

Please Disable your Ad-Blocker and Refresh the page to view the site content.
Thank you!