The Story of How I Was Kicked Out of My University Circle for Being “No Fun” and Annoying, So I Decided to Enjoy College Life Alone, Only for the Beautiful Yandere Sisters From My Former Circle to Start Constantly Hanging Out at My House (by Sakakibara Iori)

The Story of How I Was Kicked Out of My University Circle for Being “No Fun” and Annoying, So I Decided to Enjoy College Life Alone, Only for the Beautiful Yandere Sisters From My Former Circle to Start Constantly Hanging Out at My House (by Sakakibara Iori)

The Story of How I Was Kicked Out of My University Circle for Being “No Fun” and Annoying, So I Decided to Enjoy College Life Alone, Only for the Beautiful Yandere Sisters From My Former Circle to Start Constantly Hanging Out at My House (by Sakakibara Iori)

“You should just leave this circle already.”

After being kicked out of my university circle because they thought I was no fun and annoying, I had no choice but to enjoy my college life alone. But then, the beautiful yandere sisters from my former circle started frequently coming over and spending all their time at my house.

Associated Names
ノリが悪くてウザいという理由で大学サークルから追放されてしまった。仕方ないので一人で大学生活を謳歌してると元サークルのヤンデレ美人姉妹が俺の家に入り浸るようになっていった話。
Nori Ga Warukute Uzai Toiu Riyuu De Daigaku Saakuru Kara Tsuihousarete Shimatta. Shikatanai Node Hitori De Daigaku Seikatsu Wo Ouka Shiteru To Moto Saakuru No Yandere Bijin Shimai Ga Ore No Ie Ni Iribitaru You Ni Natteitta Hanashi.

Author
榊原イオリ
Sakakibara Iori
@siratamak

Year
2024-Ongoing

Raw Source
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16818093079655576610

Chapters

Loading...

  1. Pretty solid read. Nothing too spectacular or particularly bad about it. The two guys in the club were super rapey and gross. I guess I’d say it feels a little short but it also says “end part 1” so hopefully we get part 2 as well.

    ReplyDelete