Ore ni Tsumetai Tsuma o Wakaraseru! ~Kinenbi sura Wasurete Iru Omae ni Jihi wa Nai!~

No Rating

Synopsis

My wife has been cold to me lately. Well, I’ll show her!

“Don’t touch me, it’s annoying,” she says.

We dated for many years before getting married. When we were newlyweds, we were always together, and we never missed a chance to be physically affectionate or to contact each other.

But from some point, we started having sex less and less, and eventually, she even forgot our anniversary.

I no longer felt any love from my wife, and my feelings for her began to fade as well.

A revenge romance story that starts with divorce!

I’ll Show You My Cold Wife. You Forgot Our Anniversary, So I’ll Have No Mercy on You.
Associated Names 俺に冷たい妻を分からせる!~記念日すら忘れているお前に慈悲はない!~
Author 里村詩音 (Satomura Shion)
Year 2024

List Chapter

×

Ad-Blocker Detected :(

Sorry, we detected that you have activated Ad-Blocker.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your Ad-Blocker, it helps us in developing this Website.

Please Disable your Ad-Blocker and Refresh the page to view the site content.
Thank you!