Chapter 35 Even My Girlfriend Betrayed Me, So I Started to Distrust Women

Zeus EM,

Shinomiya Saya’s Past (2)

“Shinomiya-san, do you like Mitsuki-kun?”

“I don’t like him. I only talk about the student council thing when we meet.”

“Oh, really?”

She had a sweet voice, but her eyes were sharp as if she were examining me.

There was no way I could say I was like him. I knew what would happen if I told her.

But in the end, I would be bullied, I should’ve dared to say “I like him too”. It would’ve made me feel better, and I would’ve been in a better mood than I am now. Maybe it would’ve changed the future…

“Well then, Mitsuki-kun for me? It’s okay, isn’t it? Because you don’t like him, right?”

“Yes, yes.”

“Thanks, Shinomiya-san. I think we’ll get along.”

The smile of that woman who giggled when she said that was black-hearted, pitch-black, and false. …

A week had passed since that incident, and during that time I had been able to spend my days peacefully without any problems, especially without getting involved with that woman named Amane Kazusa.

However, a problem arose…

It was the day of the student council meeting.

I had decided to hide my feelings and sit in a different place from my usual seat, but I never expected him to contact me.

“Hey, Shinomiya-san. Did I do something wrong?”

“Huh? No, no, you didn’t do anything.”

“I thought you didn’t want to sit next to me today. I thought maybe I did something you didn’t like. I’m glad if that’s the case. By the way, we didn’t exchange LEIN or Onstargram, did we? Let’s exchange?”

“Well, that’s …”

I don’t know how to answer. There was definitely a desire to exchange, but it was obvious what would happen if we did, and there were other people’s eyes on us.

It’s not uncommon for things to spread quickly between girls before you know it, so I felt like I had no choice but to try to deceive him.

“Sorry. I don’t use my cell phone much these days because of family matters.”

“I see. But if we can exchange, let’s do it. See you later.”

“Umm, yeah. See you later.”

With that, Hagiwara-kun joined the other boys and went out into the hallway.

My heart was a mess and my stomach hurt thinking about the lies I had told and what would happen. …

After that, Hagiwara-kun kept trying to get in touch with me, even though I tried to distance myself from him.

Why? I’m nothing special. I wanted him to quickly choose Amane Kazusa instead of me and get rid of this unpleasant feeling.

I’m not sure how I feel about Hagiwara-kun anymore, on the one hand, I want to be friendlier with him, on the other hand, I want him to leave me alone. In the end, I began to hate him, who didn’t understand my feelings or my situation.

As I spent my days with these feelings growing, the day came. …

Support

Thank you for reading. Become a member with your support and enjoy all the locked content.

Comment

Please take a moment to give me your response. It's a small support but it means a lot to me.

Navigation

Please reload, if the navigation buttons not show up.