The Protagonist NTR’d My Childhood Friend Girlfriend. Well, I’d Known It Was Going to Happen All Along (by Nekomaru)

The Protagonist NTR’d My Childhood Friend Girlfriend. Well, I’d Known It Was Going to Happen All Along (by Nekomaru)

The Protagonist NTR’d My Childhood Friend Girlfriend. Well, I’d Known It Was Going to Happen All Along (by Nekomaru)

I knew the protagonist was going to steal my girlfriend, so it shouldn’t have hurt at all, right? Except…

This world was a shitty game, and I was a side character whose girlfriend was destined to be stolen by the protagonist.

So I didn’t resist the game’s scenario. I followed the script until the protagonist finally stole my childhood friend girlfriend from me.

Now I can pursue romance freely.

That’s what I thought.

But apparently, I still have feelings for my ex-girlfriend…

This is the story of a side character like me surpassing the protagonist.

Associated Names
幼馴染みの彼女が主人公に寝取られた。まあ、ずっと前から知ってたんだけどね。
Osananajimi No Kanojo Ga Shujinko Ni Netorareta. Maa, Zutto Mae Kara Shitteta N Da Kedo Ne.

Author
猫丸
Nekomaru
@nekomaru2

Year
2023

RAW Source
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16817330660159296035

Chapters

Loading...